Our Action for Young Carers service helps young people aged 5-18. As part of a small team of Support Workers you will work closely with Young Carers and their families in Nottingham City. The attributes of AYC Support Worker would be.
- Deal with emotional, practical, and physical pressures
- Completing full family assessments & Young Carers assessments
- Offering one to one support to Young Carers
- Offer appropriate interventions and identify needs of individual and or family with internal and external support organisation statutory.
- Confident, conscientious, enthusiastic
- Previous experience in working with children
- You will be expected to deliver group activities during school holidays and at least one evening a week during term time.
See below for more information