22nd June 2022
Provide grant fundraising training opportunities for charities and community groups across the UK, as well as fundraising advice.
Get Grants currently delivers training courses nationally on a virtual platform, regularly throughout the year. Our next Online Bid Writing for Charities and Community Groups Course is taking place on Monday 11th July & Monday 18th July, 9:30am – 11:30am and people can book their place though Eventbrite.
Here is a list of the training courses we offer:
- Bid-Writing for Charities and Community Groups
- Developing a Fundraising Strategy
- Using Data to Increase Fundraising Success
- Storytelling for Fundraising
- Trusts and Foundations Fundraising
- Corporate Fundraising
- Bid Writing in Sports & Physical Activity Workshop
- Get Tender Ready
- Developing Your Individual Giving
- Major Donor Fundraising
In addition to our public training courses, we also deliver them as an in-house training option, which allows them to be tailored to individual organisation’s needs! Please contact me for more information on in-house training.
We would like as many people as possible to access our reasonably priced training opportunities and improve their grant fundraising skills and confidence.
Alongside our training opportunities we also deliver free events and networking that provide practical insights and advice on a range of grant fundraising topics.
Our next free virtual events are:
- Thursday 23rd June, 10am -11am
- Wednesday 20th July, 10am – 11am
- Meet the Funder: The Henry Smith Charity
- Tuesday 19th July, 10am – 11am
- Meet the Expert: National Funding Scheme
- Tuesday 27th September, 1pm – 2pm
Susan Corbett – email@example.com