26th November 2021
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Training and Community Education Manager
The successful candidate will be able to drive and have access to own transport.
Job purpose: urpose:
- To deliver training and support programmes to meet the needs of unemployed people.
- Training programmes will include English, Maths, ESOL and IT and support with CV’s and cover letters for employment.
- The role will help and support participants back into work, voluntary placements, or further training
- The role requires experience and adaptability to be able to support participants and advise the best way forward based on personal needs
- To find new employers that will fulfil delivery across all contracts
- Account manage current employers to secure a long term relationship
- To find new candidates
- To manage a caseload of candidates
- To support your caseload of candidates from induction through to sustained progression
To manage and maintain all of the processes and documentation required to ensure full compliance
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description below