· Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
· Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
· Post available for the area of: Bassetlaw – Specifically within the Retford and Villages PCN
· Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 9am
· Interview date: Friday 27th May 2022
Bassetlaw Action Centre is looking to recruit to the post of LTC Health and Wellbeing Coach, based within the Voluntary Sector to work within a Primary Care Network multidisciplinary healthcare team, providing 1:1 personalised support to people who are referred to them by GP’s and other health professionals. The post holder will be based at our Retford Office and across network practices as required. The post holder will be required to travel independently between work sites. The successful candidate will have good communication, negotiation and people management skills and act with compassion and integrity. They will have experience of using coaching approaches, frameworks and models or other helping strategies, for example, motivational interviewing.
See below for more information