17th June 2022
Do you what have it takes to support the carers of people with moderate to severe dementia/mental illness out in the community? Are you able to work in a holistic, person-centred and enabling way with the carer, promoting choice, self-determination and fostering connection to local communities; ensuring that they have a positive experience of care and support? If so, this is an exciting new project running for 12 months in the first instance.
The successful candidates will:
- be self-starters, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- possess excellent organisational, interpersonal and IT skills
- be able to work closely and collaboratively with colleagues in mental health & other partners
- have an excellent understanding of the needs and concerns of carers supporting people with dementia/mental illness
* The Support Worker will be assigned their own geographical area - in this case Bassetlaw and Mid Notts (Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark & Sherwood); however they may be required to support other areas across the county (Nottingham City & South Notts - Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe) as needed.
If you wish to have an informal conversation about this opportunity, please contact Maria Blundell-Cox on 0115 9194 489 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please contact the HR Department (at email@example.com or on 0115 8599265 [ext. 6112]) for an application pack.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 15th July at 9am.