Prince's Trust - Get Started in Health and Social Care- 4 day course - 14th September
This programme will be open to anyone aged 16 - 30, who is not in education, employment or training and looking to learn about the Health and Social Care sector.
We’re super excited to let you know that we are going to be offering a FREE 4 day Get Started in Health and Social Care in the East Midlands - it is not our normal get started programme.
Eligibility: Aged 16-30? I NOT in Education, Employment or Training
Programme: Tuesday 20th October – Friday 23rd October 2020
Location: Microsoft Teams
Taster Session: Tuesday 13th October 2020
• A 4 day programme to learn about the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in health and social care.
• An introduction to life in health and social care, including possible roles and responsibilities
• CV support and interview advice
• A speed interview for live vacancies
• Up to 6 months of mentoring support if wanted
• LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE | To join the course or find out more call for Free on 07940 284 19