Get Up & Go- Free half-day Falls Prevention Training- February/March 2019
Do you work with frail or vulnerable older adults?
This FREE half-day course provides ASCH staff with the knowledge to identify people at risk of falls and signpost them to the appropriate support.
The course is delivered in partnership with the NHS Falls leads and will raise awareness of:
- Why falls prevention is so important throughout the health and social care sectors.
- The devastating effects a fall may have on a person physically and emotionally.
- How falls risk factors can be identified and reduced.
- How to identify the people most at risk from falls.
- The postures and clinically proven exercises that prevent falls.
- Osteoporosis – What is it?
- The Nottinghamshire Falls Guide To Action Tool – How and when to use it.
Places are limited so please reserve your place at one of the 2 training dates via the links below as soon as possible: