The Office for National Statistics (ONS) - Supporting service users with Census 2021
The census is taking place on Sunday 21 March 2021.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) is keen to support communities across Bassetlaw to participate in the Census, especially vulnerable people.
The ONS is running hour-long training sessions aimed at voluntary and community workers. The training is intended to enable staff/volunteers to support their service users with the Census within their existing roles.
Sessions are taking place on the dates/times below: (You only need to attend one session)
• Tuesday 23 February - 10am
• Wednesday 24 February - 2pm
• Thursday 25 February - 7pm
By spreading the word and taking part in the census, you’ll help make sure your community is counted and gets the services it needs. For more information on the Census please see census.gov.uk"
You can also book onto the event by using the links below:
Tuesday 23 February - 10am - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/census-2021-bassetlaw-supporting-your-service-users-tickets-139508781521
• Wednesday 24 February - 2pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/census-2021-bassetlaw-supporting-your-service-users-tickets-139511232853
• Thursday 25 February - 7pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/copy-of-census-2021-bassetlaw-supporting-your-service-users-tickets-139512815587