VCSE Conversation - follow up event - 9th July
A recap of the Action Points raised following the VCSE Conversation of the 25th March:
- Groups are encouraged to submit articles about their work to be included in the newsletter
- Advice is made available on how to access funding for groups
- An outline of the roles/ terms of reference of the six Bolsover Partnership forums, and other forums we are part of, is provided
- A directory of local groups is collated – through circulating a contact/ consent form to 150+ groups we are aware of *
- Thematic forum groups should form – starting with (1) Youth and (2) new Groups
- A Working group is established to clarify what structures are needed VOLUNTEERS PLEASE
- Bi-monthly (then following on, quarterly) full forums take place
We will discuss progress made to achieving the above on the 8th July.
* For this point, to be able to collate information about groups in the District we have been waiting on our new CRM (Client Records Management) system which will be going live imminently. You can either send me your details as in the attached Word document, or wait until our new website, which will incorporate the CRM, becomes live and enter your details on-line at that time. It may be easier for you to print off and complete a paper version, then either scan and email me this back, or save it and fill in the form on-line yourself directly in the coming weeks.
Click here to view the form