Care Quality Commission - State of Care
State of Care 17/18 - A special update for local public stakeholders interested in health and social care
To view the bulletin please CLICK HERE
Phone: 01909 476118
Bassetlaw Community and Voluntary Service have been commissioned to provide short term support to Bolsover Community Sector until March 31st 2019.
This support includes:
Communications with and between Voluntary and Community Sector organisations in the Bolsover District.
• Facebook and Twitter accounts
• Weekly news bulletin. (Please scroll down to subscribe at the bottom of this page)
• Latest news feed on the BCVS web page
Advice and Guidance.
• Providing signposting and practical support to Bolsover VCO’s
• Face to face, email and telephone triage to Bolsover groups and individuals
• Support to access funding opportunities via the Idox funding portal on the BCVS website
• Group development and governance structure advice and/or signposting to appropriate services within the district
• Policy and compliance
• Quality system development
• Business and Strategic planning
• Trustee / Volunteer recruitment
To contact us with any community news details, voluntary sector news or any other queries, please email Annie Parry on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01909 476118 ext 21.