Business in Bolsover - PREPARING TO LEAVE THE EU - HELP FOR BUSINESSES
From 1st January 2021 there will be guaranteed changes for businesses as our new relationship with the EU begins, and there are many actions you can take now to prepare.
Find out what you need to do by visiting gov.uk/transition and using the checker tool.
Regardless of whether a trade agreement is reached with the EU, from 1st January there will be guaranteed changes to:
• the way businesses import and export goods,
• the process for hiring people from the EU, and
• the way businesses provide services in EU markets.
Help is available for businesses -
1. Check what actions you need to take by visiting gov.uk/transition and sign-up for updates.
2. Attend government webinars for additional support, you can sign-up to attend BEIS webinars now.
3. East Midlands Chamber is currently finalising details of their ‘Readiness for Change’ programme, and a number of Events have already been scheduled, details via this link.
4. The Chamber is also delivering International Trade Training, details
via this link.
5. The EU Exit Support Programme is a package of 1:1 and webinar/workshop support for businesses across the East Midlands. Further details are Via this link
Unless you take action, there is a risk business operations will be interrupted. You should also check with your suppliers and customers that they are taking action.