Bassetlaw Public & Third Sector Partnership
As the public sector continues to reduce in size it cannot continue to provide services in an isolated way, as it has done in the past. People's expectations have moved on, and the money to continue working for the community as we did, has gone. As part of the response to this, key public and voluntary sector partners are now working together much more closely in Bassetlaw. We know that what we do affects local people's lives and the quality of life in the District, and we have to make the most of what resources there are for everyone's benefit.
The Bassetlaw Public and Third Sector Partnership Comprises representatives from:
- Bassetlaw Community and Voluntary Service
- North Nottinghamshire College
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire Fire and rescue Service
- Nottinghamshire Police
- Rural Community Action Nottinghamshire
- Bassetlaw District Council
- NHS Bassetlaw Clinical Commissioning Group
The partnership is led jointly by the Chief Officer from NHS Bassetlaw Clinical Commissioning Group and the Chief Executive of Bassetlaw District Council. All Partners have made a long-term commitment to working together - because we know improving the District will take time.
For more information, please click here.