By the nature of its work the BCVS is privileged to actively support a wide range of organisations and community initiatives. The range of organisations is large, from the smallest (two or three people with virtually no budget) to organisations which employ many staff and have considerable budgets.
On the BCVS database we list nearly 3000 contacts which affect Bassetlaw. During the last financial year the BCVS was in direct contact with 1200 of these offering help on a wide range of support as requested to help them achieve their aims. This includes such areas as:
- Training - The BCVS training programme is considerable and very well attended.
- Sources of money - This can range from small pots of money to large opportunities for finance.
- Training/Meeting room.
- Volunteers and volunteering support.
- Access to specialist help - The BCVS works with other relevant organisations (Nottinghamshire Enterprise Unit, Community Accounting Plus, Enable etc.) to help groups and organisations.
- ICT Support for groups and organisations - Over 500 supported over the last few years.
The BCVS is here to actively support your group or organisation.
BCVS Policy Handbook
To see the updated version of the BCVS Policy Handbook, please click here
GrantNet and GrantFinder
Thanks to a partnership with Bassetlaw District Council - http://www.bassetlaw.gov.uk/, these two important sources of funding information are available via the BCVS.
Information is available on over 4000 grants and other incentives which can help organisations easily search for potential sources of financial help. The information is comprehensive and regularly updated.
there are two ways to access this information:
You can access the basic search information by going to http://www.grantnet.org.uk/index.php?SID-GN=dc42c8d4829218237cd981713938e597&ASP_NET_SessionId=h3x52q55ecb2yl45pz4ynqmx&__utmz=15147616.1291644985.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utma=15147616.658178260.1291644985.1291644985.1291644985.1&__utmc=15147616&__utmb=151476220.127.116.111644985
You can arrange a more in-depth individual session at the BCVS. We will be pleased to help you through the process.
Please contact Lesley Thorlby on 01909 476118 ext 23.